Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Natural remedy to lessen much depression.

I have read from an article of the Health and Home Magazine, April-May 2002 Edition that speaks about ways to lessen much depression. It is pretty amazing that the remedy is just plain jogging.

It further says that people who have much problem with depression can help themselves ease the unhealthy feeling even if they will not see a psychotherapist. The only solution without much expense is spending 1-2 hours of jogging in the open field, at the park, on the road, along the seashore every morning. This helps lessen the metabolic reaction of depression to lessen and even take out its bad cause. That is why, I remember long before when I was in my high school years that my teacher in Chemistry before he entered the room for sometime, take a jog on the quadrangle because he is always getting angry of my naughty classmates in the class.

He is getting the right technique though.

Pretty amazing! This information is really beneficial for many of us. Take a jog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment