Saturday, December 19, 2009

I use Prime Years from Schiff

Before, I often feel having extreme body malaise and loss of appetite because of the nature of my work - hectic schedules, meetings with the clients and submit daily reports on projects and achievements. I always run out of time to meet schedules and deadlines. Thanks to my friend, Kelly who introduces me Schiff Vitamins, minerals and supplements.

They have these Super Calcium - Magnesium with D which supports healthy bones and teeth, Prime Years which has multivitamin and mineral for people 55 years and older, Hair, Skin and Nails which is concentrated formula to help promote stronger hair and nails, and healthy skin and Fish Oil which reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and many more. But I use the Prime Years.

Positively, I have seen the positive effect because I am not anymore suffering from much boredom and restlessness. I can manage to work numerous tasks now at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment